Langsung ke konten utama

Self Report V


TEACHING PRACTICE


1.      Prosedures of teaching
When I practice to teach, I prepared some activities for the student. In the first I gave student some pictures about the topic and gave them some questions. After that I gave student pretest before we continue our lesson. After that we discuss about the topic, the topic was reproductive systems. After we finished discuss about the topic, then I told the students make group with their tablemates. Then I gave them one worksheet to one group and they can read their book to answer the crossword. Some of student will ask me if they did not understand about the questions.
After they finished answer the worksheet, we discuss about the correct answer. Then before we finished the class I gave them posttest. After that I told some student to summaries what they learn today.
2.      Time management and organizing activities
1)      Introduction                                  = 5 minutes
2)      Pretest                                          = 5 minutes
3)      Discuss about the topic                = 20 minutes
4)      Group working and discussion     = 20 minutes
5)      Posttest                                          = 5 minutes
6)      Summarize                                    = 5 minutes
3.      Problem solving
Actually the problem is nervous not only me but the students too. Because the students in mathayom 2 usually active and today they so quiet, i think because someone they did not know join their class. And the topic we learn little bit sensitive the student little bit shy to learn. Then because they always learn science in Thai they confused about the spelling and they will ask me or tell me to spell their answer.But in the end the student can enjoy their class because they can answer my questions and follow my intructions.
4.      Classroom management
When i teach the teacher told me, the most important when you will teach is lesson plan. With lesson plan, we can management our class because we know what should we do in the class like after we finished first activity we can move to another activity. When i teach i walk around and looking for their discussion. When they did not know about the terms they will ask me about that.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ABOUT TEERATADA PHITSANULOK SCHOOL

Teeratada Phitsanulok School My name is Ni Made Ary Damayanti and I am from Bali, Indonesia. It was my first time join this programe and my first time to teach in real class. I would practice my teaching skill at Teeratada Phitsanulok School. Before I practice my teaching skills, teacher gave me a time table and student list name and teacher mentor. My mentor was teacher Nan.   Teeratada Phitsanulok School is private school and they had dormintory for student. The school start from 07.00 a.m until 05.00. For dormintory student they had breakfast at 07.00 a.m, at 12.00 until 01.00 p.m all of them had breakfast and at 05.00 p.m the dormintory student had their dinner. Other than that, they also had twice break time after had two period in the class. Teeratada Phitsanulok School had kindergarden, elementary school and junior high school. But   for kinderganden had separate building and for elementary school and junior high school had same building but the

CLASS ACTIVITIES

Teeratada had elementary school and junior high school in the same building but difference floor. Prathom student   studied at first floor for grade 1 until 3 and for grade 4 until 6 in second floor with student in Mathayom. Prathom student had good skill when they speak in English so is not difficult to communicate with them. For student in every grade in Prathom had two class A and B. I was observation and teach in Mathayom, student in Mathayom good in English so esay to communicated with them. For student in Mathayom they had two class every grade Jet and Zoom. Form Mathayom Jet they had extra in Chinese and English. For Mathayom Zoom they had extra in Science and Math. Sometimes Mathayom Jet and Zoom would studied together and sometimes they would study separate. In class they very active, they will rise their hand when they would answer their question or they will ask teacher when they did not understand the meaning when they study. For book especial